Konica Minolta Business Solutions Greece based in Athens is a services provider in the field of office document solutions as well as digital production printing solutions and Video Surveillance Solutions. Konica Minolta’s Video Solution Services concept combines consultancy, hardware, software ( VMS ) implementation and operation in order to enhance business process efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Konica Minolta continuously invests in research and development work and regularly sets new standards.
We look for a colleague, who wants to contribute to the business expand of the company to become also a top provider of VSS solutions and IT Services in Video management field.
Your job description:
Security solution design, pricing and participation in the drafting of offers to fully meet the requirements of each customer.
- Research and study of new technologies of strategic importance for the company.
- Engaging, supporting and presenting the technical solutions promoted by the company's sales department to its customers.
- Training of the sales department in new products and technologies.
- Manage & Co-ordinate 3rd party partners in order to implement complex technical project requirements.
- A University degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer science is a must.
- Work permit IEPYA 2518/97 type B in force.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in designing/configuring solutions and problem solving in the following areas:
* IP Remote monitoring systems via IP network (Cameras, VMS, Access control, etc.)
* LAN / WAN / Internet Services, Routing, Switching & VPN.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, business thinking
- Analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Business aptitude and the ability to spot additional revenue opportunities, including both services and license opportunities
- Passion for new technologies and a real team player
- Good English skills in both speech and writing
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Large portfolio of existing customers
- Supporting background of multinational company and opportunity for international knowhow sharing (trainings, workshops abroad)
- Professional development
You can start: immediately